Monday, August 17, 2009

We reach a stage in life where we start questioning what we do and the motivations behind it. Sometimes we ignore the impulse of dissecting our actions but I've decided to examine it some more. So this is simply my view on everyday things and issues I think require further investigation as well as life, love and whatever else crosses my mind at the time however strange it might be. Lots have changed in my world lately and I'm seeing things differently to the way I did before. I've had lots of interesting discussions about how I come to some of my conclusions and I hope what I write here will shed a bit of light on the subject.

We are all free to have our own opinions which means people often disagree on how things should be. I've found that certain issues can be debated neutrally and others turn into fierce arguments. If you read my future posts and you would like to give your insights on the subject please do but I won't always reply. Main reason for this being that some of the things I'll write about has been over debated and quite frankly I find such discussions boring.

With that the first post is completed, let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment